Travel Permits

Travel Permit Information

As a person under pretrial or post conviction supervision, your travel will be restricted. If you must travel outside of the area mandated by the terms of your release, you must first obtain a written travel permit from your probation officer or the officer designated by him in his absence. DO NOT PRESUME this permission. Your officer will give you instructions. Please allow sufficient time to prepare the travel letter and written instructions.

Travel Request Form